Jeremy prefers black and white photos. If I ask him to choose between a black and white and a color version I always know which he will pick.
This year I’ve been on a crazy kick with black and white clothing. Stripes, dots etc… I just love it. It’s a neutral that’s not too neutral.
To prep for our next move I’ve been saving inspiring home images in a folder on my desktop. 99% of them have all white walls with pops of color coming from the furnishings… the other 1% are black walls. I love a good black wall and not just chalkboard. I don’t think we will do any full color walls this time. However, I already talked him into colorful doors… I am very excited about this.
Oh and I bought a bunch of prints on Etsy last night…. all black and white. It’s a THING.