I thought it would be fun to share some things we got for Nova for Christmas (as well as some things we’re saving for future holidays). I LOVE toys. This is no secret. One of my top bucket list items is to design a toy line someday.
Currently, Nova is really into toys like blocks and her cameras. We’re focusing on things that make collections (like the calico critters and wood toys) and things that will last a long time so they can be passed along to other children in the future.
1. Melissa and Doug blocks. Love these!
2. Little Penguins. Nova’s current favorite book.
3. Stacker rainbow. I couldn’t resist getting just a few special things for little sister’s room. I am zero percent superstitious in that way. And since we just completed our dossier it’s GO TIME for the nursery.
4. Calico Critters Tree House. I mean!
5. Lakeside Lodge.
6. Chipmunk Family.
7. Calico Critters School Bus.
8. Koala Family. I absolutely CANNOT with the little baby in the carrier. Sooo cute!
9. Monarch Wings. Love these!
10. Holztiger Horse. I love these toys. We’ve collected quite a few animals over the past few years and Nova is very into horses.
11. Holztiger Horse.
12. Toy Tool Set. I know Nova will love this because she loves her doctor set.
13. Yellow Sweater. I love these things and have two colors (Nova is wearing 24 months and it will probably fit her several more years so don’t be scared off by the sizing- they run large).
14. Instax Square. Definitely the big family gift I am most excited about! We use our instax mini weekly.
15. Our Instax mini is one of the best things we do as a family (we let Nova do one roll of photos almost every weekend and it’s just THE BEST). Love the avocado color.
16. Who can forget piggy? Nova’s most loved toy. Puppets are SO magical at three years old.
17. Giant stuffed deer. I didn’t get this, but really wanted to! Someone else order it please. It’s so amazing!
18. Mini backpack. The BEST. We use Nova’s constantly. It comes in a lot of different colors.
19. If we didn’t already have a dollhouse I would probably get this one. So classic.
20. Baking utensils. For Nova’s big gift this year I’m doing an ikea play kitchen hack (see Laura’s here!) It’s so much fun!